How Liveconfigurator works
Liveconfigurator™ allows you to easily select from different options and insert your own measurements for your chosen system. Liveconfigurator™ is very versatile offering a choice of parts to meet your own site requirements. We will quickly email a detailed quote and a scale CAD drawing configured to your choices and length. You will receive a 3D model after designing your system. We will send fully-detailed drawings, including glass panel dimensions where appropriate, when you place an order .
- Your quote will be emailed to you within a few minutes. It will detail all the parts you need for your new project and will also list part numbers and quantities.
- Your quote will also be stored in your personal history, so if a customer comes back months later you will be able to find your original quote.
- Our prices are held for 60 days from the date of our quotation but we do reserve the right to update our prices after this time if necessary.
Save Time and Money
- An experienced estimator can take quite a long time to accurately work out all the parts and glass sizes you need so we do this for you. Our quotes are quick and correct.
- Liveconfigurator™ is fast and accurate. There will be no accidental miscalculations.
- You won’t buy too much or too little product, but just enough to meet your needs.
- We send detailed drawings free of charge with every order, saving you time preparing CAD drawings.
We hold huge stocks, which enables us to offer superb value with great prices and prompt delivery.
- We send a set of fully-detailed layout drawings when an order is placed.
- The drawings we send are useful for both your customer and your installation team and will show post centres and dimensions.
- It is very important to install your new system in accordance with the drawings you receive from Liveconfigurator™. You run the risk of affecting the overall lengths you entered if you don’t follow the drawings.
- When you place an order which includes glass you will receive a drawing showing the sizes of the glass panels you need to complete your project.
- We offer a choice of glass thickness and colours.
- We show and detail each panel of glass. Special pieces or make-up panels will be shown too.
- You will also have a record of the glass sizes you used in your project. If the client has accidental damage in the future, you know the exact sizes of the panel without a costly visit and are able order a replacement which you are confident will fit.
Design & Development
Our UK Design Team is renowned for innovation and designing new products to make life easier for installers. Liveconfigurator™ has been designed by our own experts who understand the needs of our customers. We will continually develop Liveconfigurator™ in the future, adding new products and layouts to make life easier. Should your particular layout not match any of our templates, please contact our team to discuss it. If you have any suggestions for future development we are always pleased to receive them.
- We offer free delivery for orders of over £150.00 nett* in most areas. Orders below that amount are subject to a delivery charge of £10.00 nett* within our van delivery areas/UK Mainland.
- We will refund Glass Stillage charges on return.
- *Deliveries outside our delivery areas will be charged at cost. We reserve the right to charge for special packing requirements, i.e. palletised products.
How to place an order
Our sales team will call you back during our office hours if you tick the ‘Request a Call Back’ box, and they will discuss and confirm everything with you. They will answer any questions you have and if you place an order will email set of drawings to you.
You can also call us or send an email quoting your Quote Reference Number and we will organise everything you need.
Please Note: Our systems are usually bolted, glued and screwed together so no welding is required. Handrail tubes may require cutting to length, and drilling may be necessary, depending on the size and style of the system you have selected.
We test our handrail systems using an external testing house where appropriate. We recommend that you should consult with your local building control before you embark on any major building work.
Architects and Designers
We welcome Architects and Designers and those who register with us are free to use Liveconfigurator™ without charge. We can supply drawings to you so please contact us for further information. Liveconfigurator™ will be very useful to you when you design a glass and stainless steel balustrade, quickly providing prices and CAD drawings.